Who Do We Work With:
While my main focus is assisting Christians in transition, I do not discriminate against those of other faiths or belief systems. Because I have experience in both secular and ministry work and educational roles, I am happy to work with those in either area or people making transitions from one to the other. (I’ve done that too!)
Business, missions team and church staff assessments and coaching are also available upon request.
The Coaching Process:
- Starts with a free 30 minute session to determine if we want to work together and to check our mutual fit for coaching.
- Step 2, with prayer and an ear to the Holy Spirit we begin the process with an assessment and gathering background information. During our first telephone or online session we’ll start working on hearing God’s long term objective for you in this time of transition. Helping you establish where you are in the transition cycle helps to guide our steps forward.
- Step 3: Prayerfully we will continue to explore options, solutions and directions with guidance from Scripture and counsel of trusted believers as appropriate. Regular weekly sessions are scheduled for our confidential telephone or Skype meetings. I make time available for unscheduled email and phone laser sessions to help with quick decisions, change of plans that may arise. Our goal is to work together to create a career change plan and strategy and take steps to execute it. Finding the place God created you to fill is our mutual desire.
Time suggestion: Generally speaking coaches have found that three months of sessions allows time to drill down to a start of a good plan and directions, but some transitions will require more. The decision to proceed or stop is always yours and you will be billed monthly unless other arrangements are requested.
- Your agenda is the focus of our coaching sessions. Our shared goal is for progress and achieving the objectives you desire with mutual transparency and confidentiality.
- We will adhere to the International Coach Federation Ethics , Guiding Competencies and standards of the Christian Coaches Network.
- Your satisfaction and achievement is important to us. While we cannot guarantee job placement and we share in your success and disappointments if you should you be dissatisfied in any way, please let us know so that we can resolve the problem. We practice the Golden Rule and then some!