Career Driver is an online, self-directed skills assessment tool that provides you with a profile of your transferable skills and preferences — knowledge essential to identifying satisfying work options, creating a career development plan or strategizing your next career move.
Career Driver will help you:
- Clarify those skills that are critical to your personal and professional satisfaction.
- Evaluate the compatibility of your strengths with your most recent or current career.
- Explore appropriate work functions, career options and educational opportunities.
- Hone in on appropriate skill development activities to give you a competitive edge.
- Leverage your skills for marketing yourself.
Career Driver features an interactive online card sort process that takes about 30 minutes to complete. The results of your assessment will be provided in one of three report formats of your choice.
This assessment includes access to a nice assortment of tools to help you prepare for interviews, focus your job search and links to a wealth of online resources. No matter what type of career change you are entering there are helpful insights to be gained.
- Career Launchers planning their first career
- Career Transitioners changing career function, industry, or environment
- Career Advancers dissatisfied in their current role, or feel ready for more responsibility and new challenges
- Job Seekers want help to develop a targeted resume and interview selling points.